Experienced Nursery Practitioner (with leadership ambition) - Preschool Room
Closing Date: March 19, 2020
Role Type: Fulltime
Minimum Qualification Required: Level 3 qualified
About the role
Monkey Puzzle West Norwood are seeking Nursery Practitioners to join a growing team on a full time permanent basis. We are looking for a bubbly and energetic practitioner to join our team. Candidates must be Level 3 qualified and above, and able to demonstrate good cultural capital, and high quality teaching and learning.
Your role as a Nursery Teacher
- To be a key person.
- To observe and plan for children.
- To safeguard the children in your care.
- To work as part of a team.
- To help maintain our high standards.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Demonstrate strong ability to both delegate and work independently
Benefits of working here
- A full induction.
- Personalised training programme.
- Discounted childcare.
- Automatic pension enrolment.
- 28-days holiday including bank holidays.
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service.
- Annual staff events.
Minimum Salary: £20000
Maximum Salary: £25000
About Monkey Puzzle West Norwood
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an Ofsted "Good" Nursery striving for Outstanding. We offer shift work between the hours of 7.30 am – 6:30 pm.
445 Norwood Road, West Norwood, London, SE27 9DN,