Early Years Educator (Key Person)
Closing Date: March 19, 2020
Role Type: Fulltime
Minimum Qualification Required: Level 3 qualified
About the role
We are looking for someone with a childcare qualification, at least 2 years’ experience and:
- Passion, energy and commitment to high quality early years education
- The skills, knowledgeand experience to support and extend the interests of 2 – 4 year olds
- The ability to create a joyful and engaging learning environment
- Closing date and shortlisting: Monday 3rd February 2020 at 9am
- Interviews to be held on: Friday 7th February 2020
Application packs can be downloaded from our website or can be sent to you via email.
Benefits of working here
We can offer you:
- An innovative and exciting role in a ‘Natural Thinkers School’, where we have an Eco Schools Green Flag and offer environmental education opportunities
- A committed, inspirational and friendly staff team
- Outstanding experience in a warm, caring environment
Minimum Salary: £0
Maximum Salary: £0
About Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is a happy, well-established Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ Early Years setting in the London Borough of Haringey. We provide vibrant, innovative, quality Early Years education and a range of services for families with children 0 – 5 years.
We are based in the heart of Tottenham, a richly diverse area in an exciting period of development, with great transport links.
Visits to the school are expected and warmly welcomed. Please phone for an appointment: 020 8801 9914
Lansdowne Road, Tottenham, London, N17 9XE,