The That Nursery Life and Liz Pemberton Anti-racism in the Early Years Seminar
April 9th, 7pm GMT.
Liz Pemberton (aka: @theblacknurserymanager) and That Nursery Life have teamed up to deliver an important resource for the Early Years sector, The Anti-Racism Pack.
In this webinar Liz Pemberton and TNL CEO Sam Green will be discussing how they came to join forces, what the issues are around diversity and inclusion in early years, why they feel this pack is more important now than ever, and (most importantly) how you can get a hold of it for your setting.
The TNL Anti-Racism pack, made in partnership with Liz Pemberton, will include:
- The definitive Anti-Racism Handbook for Early Years Organisations
- Recommended reading list for Early Years organisations professionals
- Recommended books for introducing and discussing race with children in settings
- A framework for managing the report of a racist incident in the workplace
- A framework for managing the reporting of a racist incident between children
- Printable Anti-Racist Framework infographic
- Printable Pledge to Anti-Racism best practice certificate for settings