Homemade Playdough; no cook, no tartar, no hassle
What you need...
- 8 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp table salt
- 60ml warm water
- food colouring (optional)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
These ingredients will create one ball of homemade playdough, so increase the quantities as necessary
How to prepare...
- Mix the flour and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl mix together the water, a few drops of food colouring (if using) and the oil.
- Pour the coloured water into the flour mix and bring together with a spoon.
- Dust a work surface with a little flour and turn out the dough. Knead together for a few minutes to form a smooth, pliable dough. If you want a more intense colour you can work in a few extra drops of food colouring
- Store in a plastic sandwich bag (squeeze out the air) in the fridge to keep it fresh.